Hello, I'm Aneth

I never thought that I'll be here. Again. In front of this blank space. Thinking of words to type. Squeezing the creativity juice out of me. But hey, I'm glad. I'm back.

Let me start this by introducing myself. My about page is still a mess so I guess this'll help you know more about me. Uhm. Hello, I'm Aneth. I'm a cabin crew based in the Philippines. I fly domestic and international flights. If you would ask me what my favorite city is then the answer is Sydney, Australia. It's. Freaking. Beautiful. (Yet expensive lol) Everything in that place is just so pretty. It's a city but parks are everywhere and beaches are very near and accessible. Whenever I'm there, it always makes me wish that we had more parks here. Imagine an afternoon doing nothing but reading a book in the park or just watching people walking or playing with their friends. Aahhh. Isn't it just lovely?


When I'm not flying, you would see me goofing around or eating with my husband Dan. I'm making myself get used to calling him husband now because actually, we just got married last June. We've been together for 6 years before we got married. I'm so happy that I married the person who constantly makes me laugh and takes care of me. So cheesy. Lol.


One thing you also may want to know about me is that I'm pescetarian. Pescetarians are people who don't eat meat but eat fish or seafood.

I started being a vegetarian last February 2018 but it only lasted for 8 months because I got exhausted in cooking and it was so hard to look for a place to eat at because Dan and I can only eat vegetables so we stopped and went back to our old lifestyle but then when this year started, we decided to go back to being vegetarian but since we usually go out to eat and most restaurants don't have vegetable options, we decided to just become pescetarians.

One of the reasons why we stopped eating meat is because we watched this documentary  on Netflix called "What The Health" and it made us realize how diet and diseases are related. If you have time, please watch it. If you don't have Netflix, you can also watch it on YouTube.

Related image

I guess that's about it for now! If you have more questions about me or you have comments or whatsoever, leave them on the comment box below or message me via my contact page. I also have a Twitter and Instagram so let's keep in touch :)




Comments