Friday's 10 Happy Things


I think it's just timely to do this since we're all still in quarantine...

I'm bringing up again this blog series that's originally created by Helga 'cause I think it'll help me appreciate life more despite what's happening to the world lately. Don't get me wrong. This isn't one of those tone-deaf posts that disregards the reality that a lot of people are starving and dying because of COVID-19. I know what's been happening is bad but I still wanna keep my sanity intact hence this post.

     1. Defeating evil. Exhibit A:
      2. Selecta's Quezo Real ice cream + Fruit Loops (see image above)
      3. Be able to help the poor even in the smallest way possible like donating money to donation drives that feed them.
      4. Be able to stay home and not starve.
      5. Say So (Japanese Version) - been playing this on loop for days!

     6. I'm now on my 12th day in my abs workout. Can you believe I'm almost done in my 2nd week and have not given up yet??? And Dan works out now, too!
     7. Money Heist!!! I've been putting off watching this series for a long time because 1) of my short attention span (I can only watch 21-minute episodes unless the series is really interesting) and 2) I'm the type of person who doesn't watch over-hyped TV series just because everyone's watching it but since we're still in ECQ, I gave up and I started watching it a day before Part 4 was released and now I understand the hype lol. I love how it is political. I just hope everyone who watches it gets the real meaning of the whole series. Anyways, my favorite character is Nairobi!!! Who's yours?
     8. The government finally doing something over this pandemic #MassTestingNowPH


     9. Being in a good company who doesn't let its employees die of hunger. I miss flying and I hope this crisis ends soon.
     10. Family video calls :) The best!
Column 1: Cavite, Pampanga, Bulacan - Column 2: Isabela, Dubai

--------

How about you? What made you happy this week? If you also have an entry, please put the link in the comment section below so I can read yours too :)


Comments

  1. Ahhhhh so much nostalgia! Thanks for bringing this back babe ❤️

    http://bit.ly/caeblog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment